Friday, May 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I have a little less than a day and a half before my plane is scheduled to depart IND. I got back home to good old Carmel about three hours ago? Maybe four. I can't remember. Since then, my mom and I have gone to RackRoom Shoes and Wal Mart. I am tres exhausted (dang, I just used French, maybe I won't feel incredibly in over my head when I get there).
This is me tooling around with various blogger functions/it relates to my last sentence (har har har):


I should be sorting through my clothes, but instead I am poking around on the internet, being completely unproductive, and checking out the website of the place I will be staying all summer. I found out this week that I am apparently going to spend a week living with two of the kiddos in my lab (Brian and Markus), followed by a few weeks at Saint Justins.
Ok, time to do work. Bummer. I am le tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment